Basic Boat Info
16625 Hwy 17
Martin, Georgia, US, 30557
- Length: 20' 4''
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 70 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 Degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8' 4''
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 2300 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1450 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 2000 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) livewell
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
Construction & Exterior
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- 100% composite construction
- NMMA certification
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Interstate cranking battery
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 124-qt. (117.35 L) in-deck storage compartment
- Port & starboard bow seats w/80-qt. (75.71 L) fishboxes w/gravity overboard drainage
- 2 gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- Six 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Bilge access hatch
- Low profile stainless steel bow rails
- 2 pedestal helm seats w/slide & swivel
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods
- Factory-matched propeller
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Aluminum tandem-axle trailer
- Tandem-axle brakes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.